Finally we have ironed out the problems.
A lot has happened since we last posted this newsletter; we have had a State election; the river Murray and Coorong Action Group have had their AGM, with the state environment minister attending. Included in this issue we have news on
- the release of Black Bream fingerlings
- Information on Peregrine Falcons
- Some of the latest research on restoring habitat for native fish
- Invitations to various events
- And more on the continuing discussion on Carp Control.
It is also with sadness that we acknowledge the passing of former C. A. P. member Jack Robertson and our condolences go to his family