Work being done by the Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources (DEWNR) to secure the future of the Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth (CLLMM) region as a healthy, productive and resilient wetland of international importance.
This newsletter is published by DEWNR to provide updates about the various projects happening across the CLLMM region.
The CLLMM Recovery Project is funded by the Australian and the South Australian governments Murray Futures program.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Minister Hunter visit for World Fish Migration Day
- Announcement of the South East Flows Restoration Project
- Water quality and acid sulfate soils monitoring update
- Thank you to Anne Hartnett from the CLLMM Recovery Project
- Sedge Planting Program on Channel 9
- Important works give Lower Lakes a boost
- Meet the Seasonal Operation Crew
Click on the link to read the Community update July 2014_FINAL