CLLMM RECOVERY PROJECT COMMUNITY UPDATE
This newsletter is published by the Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources (DEWNR) to update the community about work being done to secure the future of the Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth (CLLMM) region as a healthy, productive and resilient wetland of international importance.
The CLLMM Recovery Project is part of the South Australian Governments Murray Futures program, funded by the Australian Governments Water for the Future Program.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Currency Creek Regulator
- Acid Sulphate Soils Research
- Ecosystems Benefits and Community Values Survey Raffle Winner
- Lake Albert Scoping Study Nearing Completion
- Monitoring of River Club Rush Plantings
- Community Advisory Panel welcomes two new members
- Merger of River Murray Operations and Major Projects Branches
Down load newsletter here Community update Febuary 2014