The Lakes Hub Meningie Meningie Lakes Hub is currently looking for a range of photos from around the Coorong and Lakes. Suitable photos will be used to produce information sheets on things to do and see when visiting our Ramsar listed “Wetlands of International Importance”.
Photos could include birdlife, fish and fishing, bush food plants and other uses, landmarks and associated history and anything else of interest to our visitors.
Please send photos & information into the Lakes Hub at Meningie or Milang or email to email@example.com
Regards, Andrew (Lakes Hub Meningie)
PS – there are heaps of events coming up check out the calendar…
Also this week:
- Photos of the Coorong Wanted
- My Coorong Rules at Raukkan
- 2013 Frog Monitoring in the Lower Lakes
- Desalination Plant Excursion – feedback letter
- Coorong-Tatiara LAP Project Officer – Jonathan Starks
- The History Spot – Sites of Proposed Barrages at Murray Mouth
- Up-Coming Events/Opportunities
- On the Level & Calendar