On Saturday 5th October the Milang District Community Association is holding it’s 10th Birthday Celebrations! As part of the festivities the Lakes Hub are putting on a Bush Food Morning Tea to coincide with the Great Scone Bake Off.
Come and taste some of our local native plant foods – All Welcome!
Don’t forget September is Biodiversity Month and there are many great resources around, check out this Government website that includes lots of research, resources including downloadable posters: click here to view
Also this week:
- Bush Food Morning Tea
- Scrubland Native Orchid Walk Report
- Plant Profile – Black Fire Orchid
- The History Spot
- Job Advertisement – Lakes Hub Coordinator
- GWLAP Community Monitoring
- Milang Snipe Sanctuary Environmental Watering Trial Update
- Up-Coming Events/Opportunities, Lake Levels & Calendar