Sunday July 26th was National Tree Day. One of the many environmental and community groups out planting on the day were the Signal Point Riverine Environment Group who were planting to raise funds for their vital frog community frog monitoring activities.
See the photo and read more about National Tree Day inside this week’s bulletin!
Also this week:
- Position Vacant – Community Nurseries Network Coordinator
- Community Monitoring Seasonal Summary – Autumn 2013
- Community Nurseries Network Nominated for Award
- Farewell for Jo
- SPREG National Tree Day Planting
- Lake Albert Scoping Study Talking Heads