Just a few weeks in and we have bushfires making news around the country. The bulletin reflects this a little this week, with a little update to the C.F.S. App recommendation from last year where I step you through how to set up an alert to notify you of changes to the status of a current incident.
Also in the news below, the ATO has announced claims on donations under $10 can be made without a receipt. This is certainly great news for our local organisations, and for those who want to get out there and support our local emergency services.
We have the utmost respect and gratitude to the hard working and dedicated volunteers of the CFS who protect our safety, and encourage everyone to get out and support your local CFS in any way you can.
To that end, if you’re around Milang on the first Saturday of the month, check out the Milang Market, from 11am with live music and an open mic, raising money for the local CFS. check out the details on Facebook, re booking stall sites and upcoming event details. Click here for more details.
Have a great week, and stay safe.
- Seeds to Reeds – link to Community Nursery Network December newsletter
- CFS App Updates
- Bush Foods – Native Currant
- Lignum Name Change
- Letter to the Editor
- One River Media Release
- Milang Regatta Club upcoming events
- Clayton Bay Nursery & Environment Group
- Talking Heads – Currency Creek Regulator Removal
- Coorong Tatiara LAP On Ground Works
- On The Level & Calendar of Events